PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-1459

1. 6,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3817
    The pay dirt presentation a couple of weeks ago really pushed the low/neutral carbon footprint future. Posco know that any raw material feed needs to cover off on this. Posco appear to have turned the first sod so how does a late change to process plant sit with the JV? The Calix midstream scoping study will mean a delay for Posco and JV if that's the raw feed decision and at this stage the study outcome is unknown at scale. Would the Posco JV build a facility with traditional calcination that would become obsolete if the PLS/Calix study is a goer. Why would the JV with the PosLX plant technology, want to spend the money on an outdated process for calcination if there are better options available.

Lots of variables with technology moving quickly towards the low carbon footprint. I would think a rework with delay in JV facility is the best option. Fast track the Calix scoping study, as best they can with current labour/materials shortages. Posco involvement in this would be a positive sign that the JV can see the benefits and adjust plant plan. It's a positive outcome for the JV, but as we know, some here will try and put a negative spin on this.
    Another one of those questions I would ask if able to attend these industry presentations. I'll start forging my press pass now.

Hi KB, dfs1 from Horse & Hound Monthly. How do you see the new midstream product fitting into the JV PosLX facility process and are there discussions taking place to reduce the JV facility carbon footprint?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.