PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-16381

1. pc3
    2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I took you off ignore to read a couple of your pearls of wisdom..Sunday morning and all

You have to be trolling and get a thrill out of winding people up you cant be truly believe the manure you post surely, in your defence you allocate some time to HC over Tik Tok, shows some level of intelligence....but in case some newbies believe your rot it's probably important every now and then to correct your fallacy's in case they fall for it.

PLS could not prudently pay dividends until they have accumulated enough franking credits, because right now they have not paid enough tax...it's be stupid to do this before they do. It will be around this time next year...post what looks like a circa $2B profit.

This time next year highly probable the share price will be around $8-$10.00 which means many more of us will be sitting on another 7-8x bags of capital growth and be getting a circa .30c dividend I'd suggest.

At every stage the down rampers have canned PLS, I've been here since prior to the "water boy" issues and all the while the share price between the inevitable ups and downs has wormed it's way from my average buy price .45c through to $5.42 this weekend. I have noticed that down ramping is usually accompanied by extraordinary share appreciation. Seeing as you lot think that you influence the share price i'd like you folk to stick at it, you guys have already knocked a decade of my working life.......looking for the next 10 now

From this point for newbies buying in highly probable they may experience 30-50% capital growth (try getting that in an ETF) along with their dividend.

You really should have bought in years ago like many of us did....but don't worry there's still time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.