PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-17007

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Just a tip. Maybe useful to some?
    I have nobody on 'ignore'- I use the concensus approach to reading posts.  If a post gets a lot of happy clappers then I will read it including before and after posts for texture. I resolutely ignore posts from the shallow end of the gene pool and anyone who give themselves grandiose titles implying they are 'sages' or 'swamis'. Lots of synonyms trying to make themselves seem important.

Most important is the history of the poster. I also give 'likes' for effort. Clearly there are good posters who are great researchers. You know who you are- thank you.

These wasters are only out to get a response- I reckon they get paid by how many kneejerks they can engender. So while I see the indignation of some respected posters taking them to task, just remember when you were a kid- not everything is a fight.

What hurt me the most from my parents was not the hiding I got, but the long, disapproving silent treatment when I did something heinous, like taking a razor blade to the curtains- I can't believe I did that, but hey, they cut good.
    Last edited by LocksmithTrader: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.