PLS 3.39% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-17441

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3909
    I don't think they need to explain that they are running the plant at it's sweet spot to make as much money for the shareholder as possible, but they have explained it during the last call and the one before that. First Ken & now Dale, have been up front with lowering SC% over the past year. I'm confident that they are maximising profit for the SH's. Recovery is higher with a lower SC%.

Let's compare unit operating costs of US$434 DMT for Pilgangoora to AKE's Mt Cattlin at US$796 DMT. Yes their ore is crap presently but is likely to stay that way for a considerable period.

AS we know, it also has the benefit of supplying more Lithia units to a desperate market short of supply. Win, Win.

Kyle, I'm trying to find some negatives for balance, but I cannot fault what PLS have achieved. Yes, it would be nice to have a mechanism to increase off take contracts quicker. It all takes time and the existing off take contracts days are numbered. The Lithium supply chain is adjusting. It is all new and it will take time to settle in regards to pricing and product supplied. I think management are doing an outstanding job in a fast changing landscape.

What we do with our overflowing cash bounty is the real test. Many a company has come undone with bad acquisitions and strategic F(*%ups.

Last edited by dfs1: 27/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.095(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $8.534B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.90 $2.81 $21.09M 7.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 89463 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 197710 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.