PLS 2.72% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-17534

1. pc3
    2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868

The ignorance and lack of logic on this stuff is really headspinning isn't it? Politicians say they can control weather events with a turn of the CO2 dial within an electoral cycle - what's more they do it with a straight face. So let's see how Labour 275 fairs during this cycle.

@Clifton1 It's so ridiculous and far fetched, that I suspect even the climate zealots would feel like idiots trying to defend a position were by a Government indicate that they control weather events in Australia during the current electoral term...I mean they haven't got us as much ammo to play with relative to those groups who short PLS biggrin.png...what do we produce circa 1% of the worlds carbon ?.

And to think Labour can "locally" control natural disasters (as in Australia).

Has Australia "ever" really been any different over 100's of years ?
    https://www.dorotheamackellar.com.au/my-country/

I FIRMLY believe in clean air, not dumping rubbish and ensuring we maintain flora and fauna etc. and EV's, wind, solar etc. will play a part in that, I understand. To be honest given the current "state" of affairs I sometimes wish I did not have any formal geological education, then I could happily keep swallowing the horse manure we are fed in ignorant bliss. However that is not the case, and we live in a democracy...albeit "democracy" is now a somewhat tenuous concept given the insidious manipulation taking place via media and our institution's spurred on by the spread of misinformation etc.

However on a brighter note smile.png, the majority of the populace want this it seems, so one must,where one can, take advantage of this gift horse, I am on a path with PLS (as are we all) and hopefully other stocks, to making a shed load of $$ (some shareholders have already made several shed loads) out of the ignorance...back to a "sadder note" frown.pngthe biggest challenge many of us will have in the coming years, regardless of ones political persuasion is how to keep Labour's grubby hands off their new found wealth, they have a propensity to to "take from those that do, and give it to those who don't". That may just prove a harder task than controlling natural disasters...remember folks Labour are going to require a lot of $$ to control our natural environment, it'll take a hell of a lot of junkets and conferences and airplane trips trekking around the globe eek.png

Adrian Rogers said.
    When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Let the climate zealots crucify me...I am a glutton for punishment tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.080(2.72%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $59.25M 19.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 40915 $3.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 318781 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.