PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

It is your choice to not put any credibility on my comments, but...

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436

It is your choice to not put any credibility on my comments, but hey, that's is my point, you ignore the obvious, for the sake of it, it seems. Nonetheless, its only my opinion formed from a lot of research, for which you are entitled....

Governments are legislating policy, based on advice they've received from qualified scientist, and those policies are being implemented today, right in front us, see lithium demand funnymentals, it can't keep up with the speed of the energy transition. According to your bubble, it's not related to climate change, and all are being forced to transition due to said Gov climate change policy settings, mnnnn, you must have a very large tin foil hat, the truth is out there...

The auto OEM's are just nutters, planning to invest 1.5 trillion through 2030 on transitioning their fleets to EV's, 2030-35 ICEV bans, etc, etc. You would think deep pocket OEM's would have influence over gov policy, or are they transitioning because EV tech is superior, cheaper to build, run and maintain, not to mention a much smaller, thus lower carbon footprint supply chain, simple as.....

Battery OEM's popping up all over the world, BMI no longer tracking, moving too fast, lost count. Wind and solar farms + stationary storage being plugged into the grid at rate of knots, corporates, industry, miners greening their energy consumption needs. Dumb asses, none have any influence over gov policy rolleyes.png,I guess just keeping the auto OEM's happy, or something like that.

As above, I tried to stay with the subject matter, but please understand I have approximate answers and possible beliefs in different degrees of certainty about different things, but I'm not absolutely sure of anything, therefore please DYOR.

Same, good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.