PLS 0.50% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-19876

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    I'm just serving karma to one of your fellow shareholders who actually thinks it's valid for people who don't hold and have no intent on holding to comment negative points all day and downramp a company.

your fellow shareholder actually thinks "it brings a balanced view" and that anyone that defends the company and reubttals is "a child".

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to think that and based from the responses on here, so do you.

This was just to demonstrate an example that Life's and Edge's actions on AZL's forum are ridiculous, and that it's normal behaviour for investors to defend the company like you guys have, it's not childish.

I actually feel sick doing this, I don't know how Life and Edge do it on the AZL forum.

I could go further and demonstrate financial and fundamental weakness of PLS if I wanted to, but I don't have a right to because I'm not holding the stock, nor do I intend on holding the stock and by me doing so it would just be toxic behaviour.

I'm glad that even his fellow shareholders in his beloved PLS think the same as me, that commenting on a stock that you do not own or intend on owning is ridiculous.

I REST MY CASE G, YOU WERE WRONG, ADMIT IT!

Last edited by MoonRocket: 12/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
-0.015(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $3.00 $11.42M 3.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 218467 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 116283 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.