PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-19953

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    I'm just doing what one of your shareholders thinks is "great as it brings a balanced view".

I'm asking that troll how do they do it all day every day.

1. I don't feel good doing it, it actually makes me sick.

2. It's a waste of time.

Not mentally ill, just demonstrating to your fellow shareholder how ridiculous his comments are. Can you see now G how ridic your comments are? Your own fellow shareholders are saying it!

Fact of the matter is, judging by everyone's response in this forum, no one appreciates negative commentary from someone who is not holding or have intent on holding.

Also the way EPS is calculated is NPAT - Divis ÷ SOI. for gods sake!

And when the time comes, why would North American based OEM and automakers import all the way from Oz when they can source local. ESG is about low embodied energy. It's fact! You can't dispute it. To do so just highlights the lack of education!!! Despite what your echo chamber says.

PLS SP is not gonna double because we are approaching a global recession next year and forecasts and positions will be conservative. I know the majority of you got in pre-covid QE and think that's the norm, I'm telling you now, it's not! As liquidity decipates, so will the bullish sentiment and FOMO. To deny this will once again highlight lack of education.

legit just smashed this whole forum... mic drop...
    Last edited by MoonRocket: 13/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.