PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Yep, I was going to post on same subject yesterday. US and EU...

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436

Yep, I was going to post on same subject yesterday. US and EU have no choice but to rely on supply from OZ and South America, for the next 3 years at least. This is how the big boys/girls come out to play. If lithium prices are going to soften next year, y-o-y, and given there is FA lithium units traded on futures market, risks associated with financing explorers/developers is going to get much harder.

Wrt the FUD the BEOT is spreading, maybe we ASX lithium play holders can use this and other media platforms to our advantage. We could create a standard headline and info and spread it through HC and Twitter, reposting, retweeting, etc until ASX, ASIC take notice.

Headline;
    "THE REVENGE OF AUSTRALIAN RETAIL, CALLING OUT WALL STREET MAGGOTS ATTACK ON FRIENDLY ALLY LITHIUM MINERS".
    Info;
    US and European investment banks, on behalf of their auto and battery OEM clients, spread misinformation and heavily short Australian lithium miners, hoping to secure cheaper supply of the materials needed to feed their domestic battery supply chains. These actions will only widen and prolong supply deficits, damaging the prospects of lithium explorer/developers to bring new supply to market.

Now, be quick a copy the above if you want spread, as I expect this post will be moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.