PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-20668

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

“PLS isstill very expensive. We have already entered in recession but some peoplewon't see it untill completely blown up their money.

With all due respects IMHO you are wrong of both calls.

PLS expensive? Why? You need to support your call with evidence. If you took the time to read some of the posts on the PLS threads or better still do some research yourself you will clearly see that is not the case and that PLS is in better position than other Lithium producers.

On your call on a Recession, that’s what the BEOT want you to believe. All this spending involved in supporting the war between Russia and Ukraine does not affect the world economy? It creates jobs everywhere. Don’t get me wrong I’m the last person that supports war made in any name; whether in the name of religion or other, it is totally abhorrent to me.

This is copied from Google:

What happened to the economy after the war?

The United States experienced phenomenal economic growth. The war brought the return of prosperity, and in the postwar period the United States consolidated its position as the world's richest country.

Unless the BEOT around the world find it in their interests to have a recession, for example, dispossessing homes, or shares from the common people and to make sure that the common person remains in debt for another 10 or so years, IMHO the drums or recession will be silenced as soon as the BEOT have their fill.

Keep them tighter than ever folks. We can win this battle as we have all others before!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.