PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Again I concur , further more the "DLE" side of things has...

1. 9,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    Again I concur , further more the "DLE" side of things has "relatively" not moved since I started DYOR on Lithium back in 2016 , with one exception IMHO and that is SUNRESIN who IMHO are global leaders in this type extraction with >20 years experience in water treatment and >10 years experience in Lithium specific extraction from water , they are also capable of extracting Boron Magnesium Calcium Bromine Iodine Potassium and more Crude Oil included. They are a Chinese company (No surprises there LOL) that through their current clients produces 73k Mtpa BG Lithium through >10 contracts , I know of at least 2 ASX lithium play juniors that stand to benefit PNN and ASN from their services , but in saying this out side of SUNRESIN it is very SKINT for anything else that produces BG lithium and here is the stipulation there maybe a few more that may produce small amounts of Lithium eluate or Lithium Chloride but at best this is "technical grade" and most being less at "Industrial grade" so understand this the likely hood of forecasts being executed are slim at best , in addition to PLS CXO and SYA are the next 2 to transition and ONLY after SUCCESSFULLY RAMPING will they be producing half of what PLS produces , INR still stuck in permitting and LTR still in construction and AGY not worth mentioning.
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.