PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-21750

1. 11,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Either way, Acgm, the PLS goils have had a jolly afternoon engaging in a spot of archery practice, given their humanitarian policy of not leaving any survivors, taking no prisoners and making sure that an enemy does indeed float passed rolleyes.png. A rather brutal affair, to be sure, but who among us chaps can resist the naked allure of a goil with Amazonian inspired growth potential loosing a few arrows at the vanguard of river shorts.

And so it was that very night he did dream of the porcupine and echidna adrift in the lazy current. But as they neared my wait by the riverside, I could see they were my enemy, their quills flaming arrows in the mist, so delivered, and the sky raining shafts of wood and feather and some rather interesting young ladies loosing arrows from the bank, completely devoid of any obligatory animal skins cool.png - or PPE rolleyes.png. Then Sun Tzu appeared, and we engage talk of strategy and the benefit of patience over tea in Chintz cups and exotic cheroots. And we gazed upon the visions splendid of the PLS goils and their steady aim, making bets as to which of them would land the first freckle shot, and crying foul when an arrow inadvertently took out a testicle eek.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.