PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

Hey Bob, I'm guessing you've not been to Europe lately? It's...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320

The basic concept of an EV is simple and cheap to produce. The whole concept will lead to a cheaper motoring future. The fact EV's are currently very expensive is because it has been necessary to completely retool most of the production line. Once production is running smoothly prices will drop.

However, any drop in prices will not be because Tesla etc decide to be benevolent, it will be because they will have to meet the challenge of cheap producers.

Hey Bob, I'm guessing you've not been to Europe lately?

It's only over here in Oz that people talk about affordability ( and range for that matter )

EV's are fairly expensive here and we have government to thank for that. Stamp Duty on the purchase of a car....what a crock of sh!t that is, and don't get me started on luxury car tax.

Check out Autotrader in the UK (car sales.com equivalent) they have over 1000 VW id3, id4 and idBuzz for sale on the secondhand market. It won't be until 2024 that you can even buy a new VW EV over here! If we had an unencumbered market over here there would be plenty of affordable EV's on the secondhand market.

We've just got it all wrong over here and like I've said many times before...IMO don't wait to see it happen here before you make your mind up to invest in PLS...we'll be the last country on the planet to get it right. Fortunately we account for 1% of the car market.

Ev's are going nuts abroad, you must have seen the figures on here from SF@HC. No one over there talks about affordability ( or range for the matter )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.