PLS 1.69% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

Recently GS came out with a reevaluation of western Australian...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    Recently GS came out with a reevaluation of western Australian lithium miners.
    In their analysis, they kept a neutral rating on PLS and reduced their projected sp
    from $4.70 to $4.60(A). What really caught my eye was their income projections.
    In keeping with their projections for the future price of spodumeme their income projections
    for most of the miners was either losses or minimal income in year 2025.

For years now we have had a topic heading of "Good news and Bad news " on this blog.
    Into this heading flowed all kinds of factual information related to PLS or the industry.
    That ongoing massive flow of information day in and day out was digested and analyzed
    by many high quality participants here. So, when the price got down to less than 15 cents,
    many participants here, based on the accumulated facts posted here pounced and bought
    many more shares.

Today we are confronted with much the same situation that existed back in early 2020.
    The accumulated current facts do not come close to supporting the earnings conclusions
    of GS. They knew there would be investors who would see through their bullxxxx. But they
    also knew many investors pay much less attention. They also knew that historically lithium
    prices are under pressure in January due to the Chinese new year, so any really gloomy
    projection by them would almost immediately be supported by lower lithium prices. They have also had
    other major factors weighing heavily on the markets such as inflation and Putin.
    Sometimes being patient is simpler said than done. I have investment scars to prove it. But right
    now this message board continues to accumulate facts that support that patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.050(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.04 $2.96 $47.61M 15.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 168080 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 137639 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.