PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-22250

1. 11,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2108
    Pouring over broader market data and the writings of "credible" analysts every day tends to give one a good sense of the broader market mood - at one with the horse, so to speak, albeit a bronco. So, I'm sensing a glimmer of positivity shining through the clouds as the Gen Z's (possibly due to naivety) are predicting a soft landing in the false belief that there be no sharp rocks. In any case, if I'm reading the emerging, positive broader market mood correctly, combined with coming to the end of the Chinese holiday season where the restocking of spod should resume, then one should expect a healthy rise in the SP going forward, at least in the short term.
    It is also of note that the last time GS, (AKA the Golden scrotum), MS and others jawboned the lithium market down in June, there was no shortage of ardent rebuttals, the fear subsided, and the SP resumed its upward momentum. Well, now that dynamic is close to repeating itself. They have cried wolf too many times with a milder reaction at every event. The fundamental positives, along with mass media swamping the airways and cyberspace with the poster child of EV's, Elon Musk and to a lesser extent batteries, is rendering the rumblings of GS, the MS boys and others mute.

That is not to say that I necessarily believe we will have a soft, broader market landing. Instead, what I do believe is that a hard BM landing has been delayed to a large degree by the Gen Z's, which bodes well - until it doesn't.

Or...I could be wrong about everything redface.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.