PLS 2.53% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

"Here is a brief summary for those that did not get around to...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    "Here is a brief summary for those that did not get around to listening to the audio:
    The revenue from the Pilgangoora mine exceeded all of the revenue from gold from all of Northern Stars mines in Australia and Alaska.
    PLS made more from lithium than either BHP or OZL made from their giant copper operations in South Australia.
    About 35% more revenue than BHP’s North West made from nickel.
    My eyes glaze over when I start to think about what PLS will be making when their expansion plans kick in over the next couple of years."

Good perspective.
    And to think BHP continue to poo-poo lithium as a viable commodity that they should have exposure to.
    Yes, quite right o Great Captains of Industry, why would they be interested?
    It's only the hottest commodity in a multi-decade secular commodity trend super cycle.
    In their home country which is a Tier 1 mining jurisdiction.
    With the biggest and best global hard rock deposits literally in their own backyard in the Pilbara.
    To describe BHP as mega-muppets is obviously unfair to muppets, but if I was a BHP shareholder, which I will never, ever be - I would be absolutely ropeable.
    Make no mistake, these same mega-muppets will be changing their tune in years to come, after FOMO finally kicks in when they realise RIO have built a strategically strong position in Lithium.
    Just like they did at the high's in previous cycles with Magma Copper, Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, US shale (paid ~US$50bn at cycle high's, sold for ~US$14bn at cycle low's) etc etc, eventually BHP will come storming into the market paying top dollar for Tier 1 Lithium assets, like PLS, at ridiculous valuations. I look forward to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
0.100(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.07 $4.20 $4.01 $110.4M 27.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 74237 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 158100 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.03
  Change
0.100 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.08 $4.20 $4.01 5863342
Last updated 16.00pm 30/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.