PLS 2.17% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Kikker mate, The world is awash with disinformation about the...

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Kikker mate,

The world is awash with disinformation about the renewable sector. Most I deal with have no comprehension of the energy transition at hand.

Most regard electric cars, lawnmowers, weed eaters etc as nice to have novelties without actually making the market wide connections.

They fail to connect the dots as they cling to their way of life they have been brought up with. The tide is slowly turning but there are plenty of stubborn people out there that still have plenty invested in fossil and that has been an investment that has served their families for generations.

It may take a little more time for some of those Fossil holders to see there investments beginning to deteriorate, maybe then they will actually open the envelope containing the company prospectus posted to them every year, and read it.

It will clearly show the massive renewable investments being made by these funds, they know they will die without these future investments.

It’s a pretty simple story but most still don’t want to see the wood through the trees.

You’ve got about 10 years to enjoy your ice vehicle before new production ends, after that who knows.

I’ve never seen so many EVs on the road, the 5% penetration point has passed, we are on the hockey stick curve up now after enduring the working end of the stick.

Hold your positions people, the sector continues to be worked over as most emerging sectors experience as they find their feet.

The investment in this sector is already staggering as we passed the 1 trillion dollar mark.

There is no going back now, nearly all committed, and most heavily invested.

No more luck required now, just time and patience to let the market do what naturally does, evolve and accept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.065(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.270B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.05 $33.94M 11.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 165496 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 263852 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.