PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

And, shockingly, it's all legal!!! It's not just PLS being...

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    And, shockingly, it's all legal!!! It's not just PLS being targeted, but we are getting belted harder. IMHO only, I put that down to the fact we are a successful producer (and about to realise expansion plans on multiple fronts) plus our profitability (now and in the future). Various 'interests' are using POS like moron stanley, credit s***, crapibank, paribas etc- and let's not leave out our old 'pals' goldman sucks. All of whom will be pursuing cheap as chips PLS shares for their 'clients', those whom clearly missed the bus several years ago e.g. Wall Street types (thanks, albo for unleashing those mutts with your open invitation), Arab states like Saudi Arabia and UAE, and of course, the leading dog in this crap show who are at least 10 years ahead aka the PRC, who missed out on AJM assets thanks to the previous governments FIRB policy (not so sure albo would have blocked it, being so china friendly). All of these 'interests' want a piece of the pie- being Australian assets in general, but apparently a little more focussed on PLS in particular. As an early investor (average buy in around 30 cents now), I can afford to sit back and watch the current sh** show. Why anyone sets stop losses on a company like PLS is puzzling, but I guess those are the types who trade, or who only in it for the short term. Anyway, back to my rather delicious red as we await the 24 Feb
    Last edited by danu01: 17/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.