PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

This is US Neocon propaganda! This talk is dangerours. Look were...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    This is US Neocon propaganda! This talk is dangerours. Look were it brought us in Europe. Damming confrontations and a war, with possible nuclear annihilation. We are in a worse situation than in the cuban missle cirsis. I'am so staggered how calm and dissmissive everybody is, concerning this toppic, especially the young and climate activists. Greetings from the biggest vassles of the American empire in Europe, Germany.

We are even silent, after the US Neocons destroyed our gas piplines. The politicians may play "stup..d", but most of the people here in Germany know, at least the ones I talk to, who did it and believe me, we will not forget who attacked us. Probs to Hersh. Don't be surprised, if the far right will gain in the next years here in Germany.

This nonstop fearmongering about China ..... one has to strain more self reflection about western imperialism, before accusing others.

We are one human family and need to work together. What we need is peace and trade. Don't disrupt my utopia dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.