PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-25173

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    The same macro economics argument again and I am pretty sure no one would challenge you on that. Some families start cutting meals to pay mortgage. It's true and everyone else feel the effects, doesn't matter how rich. If you don't borrow, then most likely you invest, hold property.. All comes down with high interest rates. For me, I don't need to go against that. That's the whole point the the reserve bank using interest rate as their single tool.

But since you're talking about the big picture, what about the Biden's act that attracts EV makers, battery makers and even miners coming to invest in the US. Why they are still invest in billions knowing what is happening around them? Would they need you to lecture them Economics 101? And what is your big picture on the banning of ICE in the coming years? We will opt for electric public bus instead of a pricey private Tesla (or Tesla wont be pricey any more in the coming years)? Instead of same old interest rates, can you explain what would be the effects when we all have to not using an ICE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.