PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-25254

1. 11,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2003
    That is true. The fact of the matter is that numerous countries have discovered sizable deposits of lithium. Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, India, Mongolia, Canada off the top of my head - others, one presumes.
    But here's the plural clincher...s. First, the time between discovery and first sale/shipment is a minimum of 4/5 years away. More for some/most, given logistical impediments, tribal wars, jungle wars, corruption, wet seasons, financing, geopolitical risk and permitting - to name a few.
    So, say for argument's sake, 8 years before any of the above aspirant's product enters a battery.

PLS on the other hand is selling quality product by the shipload NOW! - not in 8 years' time, but NOW! - and in a market growing exponentially at a rapid rate of knots, well...

Nevertheless, we should all be watching for dark swans or the midnight rider of broomsticks so one might add to one's position. Defensive in the case of my wife coz I'm sure she's a witch, given I'm sure she put a spell on me eek.pngcool.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.