PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-2550

1. 11,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2132
    For those that have called a bad Monday open due to the Futures being down on Wall Street rolleyes.png, please consider that as we speak the DOW is down a paltry .20%, the S&P 500 is down a paltry .45% and the Russel 2000 is down a paltry .21% - and its mostly due to Amazon having a little shiver. So I don't see this little, transitory red tinge on Wall Street having any material affect on Mondays PLS open, which "should," for all intent and purposes, close the day in the region of $1.90c to $2.00 - one hopes; based on the recent positives.
    And I notice that we have acquired another down-ramper by the name/ticker of yht. Clearly, this new poster is either a very desperate Shorter or he has done bugger-all research on PLS, or the lithium sector - or he's just a rank amateur voicing crap from the the realm of his lower freckle aperture. For those of us that have been here for 4, 5 and 6 years we have seen these types come and go with their spurious drivel, and he will disappear too into the backblocks of misfortune; having not invested in PLS. Their posts are worth an indulgent smile and little else wink.png.

Meanwhile, the new US President is forging ahead with his Infrastructure Bill with some incremental advances in its passage through Congress. This, as we know, will have a profound positive affect on the EV/battery sector when eventually passed, so keep that one in the back of your minds for an additional flourish of sector activity.

And all the best to all the longs for a green Monday biggrin.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.