PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-25518

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419

I had to laugh when I read thebelow. This from only 9 days ago!!!!

If anyone believes Goldman Sachsare anything but crooks with their totally incompetent analysts, then good luckto you.

I'm backing my own numbers andresearch over them any day!!.

GS may be the big bully's pushingmarkets around, but they aren't that smart - just cashed up and powerful - fornow................

SVB Financial Group(NASDAQ:SIVB) Price Target Increased to

$312.00 by Analysts at The GoldmanSachs Group

→ My No. 1 dividend stock for aLIFETIME of income. (From Oxford Club)

SUN., MARCH5, 2023|MARKETBEAT

SVB Financial Group(NASDAQ:SIVB - Get Rating) had its target price raised by investment analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from $280.00 to $312.00 in a note issued to investors on Friday, Benzinga reports. The firm currently has a "buy" rating on the bank's stock. The Goldman Sachs Group's price objective would suggest a potential upside of 11.08% from the company's previous close.

→ My No. 1 dividend stock for aLIFETIME of income. (From Oxford Club)

Other equities research analysts have also recently issued reports aboutthe stock. Barclays decreased their price target on shares of SVB FinancialGroup from $411.00 to $308.00 and set an "equal weight" rating forthe company in a report on Tuesday, January 3rd. DA Davidson decreased theirprice objective on SVB Financial Group to $240.00 in a report on Monday,December 12th. StockNews.com upgraded SVB Financial Group to a "sell" rating in a research report on Monday. Morgan Stanley raised their target price on SVB Financial Group from $186.00 to $190.00 and gave the company an "underweight" rating in a research note on Thursday, December 15th. Finally, Raymond James lifted their price target on SVB Financial Group from $285.00 to $375.00 and gave the company an "outperform" rating in a report on Friday, February 3rd. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, eight have issued a hold rating and ten have assigned a buy rating to the company. According to data from MarketBeat.com, the company has an average rating of "Hold" and a consensus price target of $363.90.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.