PLS 0.00% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-25747

1. 11,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    I so wish I was clairvoyant, madam, but alas I have no such powers. In truth I'm just a simple investor with one single string to my bow, which is to be rather good at predicting what people/organizations/governments will do, given a particular set of known circumstances; a series of calculations, if you will. A weird quirk of my nature according to my wife and friends. But it's not foolproof, and I'm the first to admit that I'm wrong circa 10% of the time - an unacceptable failure rate, which I aspire to improve upon in my few remaining years. That said, it's always the unknowns that screw with any calculated prediction. As for the current ructions in the OS banking sector, well that was a no-brainer to me when combined with all the other negative market/economic/people implications at play. I knew it was going to happen, but I just wasn't sure when - only that it was imminent going back over the last 6 months when Credit Suisse and other banks showed signs of stress due to mismanagement and alleged criminal activity in the crypto space. Then rapidly rising interest rates cemented their fate.
    All that aside, if PLS management don't make any dumb mistakes (unknowns) I suggest they will come through this economic hard landing with a commanding lead in the lithium sector, and a SP of Circa $20 will eventually be attained IMO.
    Now it the time to watch for a cheeky bottom based on the daily evolution of what happens from here. Where that lands nobody knows - today, but the tomorrows will expose the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.03 $38.47M 12.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 109914 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 191091 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.