PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-26523

1. 6,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    Yes Mayo. Thats exactly what I did, and I'm not the only one thats learned the lesson from what I read by monitoring HC daily for years. It's OK to actually 'read' all publications and reports by industry 'experts', but best regard them like comics when a kid. Don't be gullible enough to take them seriously. On the other hand, if one gets to believe and trust the integrity and in-depth knowledge of reputable company directors and Hot Copper posters (if you can find & follow some hidden among the uninformed throng), one can make good investment decisions & wonderful LT gains as I have in recent years.

Mind you, in my younger days, I also began my investing based on a media-based approach, even supplemented by lots of pleasant (but commission based) financial/super advisors. These rarely made me a reasonable razoo for my risk & efforts. BTW, you haven't answered my question about your own current valuation on PLS if a bidder was to succeed? What price might the AFR, MS or BP place on it do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.