PLS 0.16% $3.12 pilbara minerals limited

Yeah agree. Interesting how there's an influx of articles...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Yeah agree.

Interesting how there's an influx of articles with rhetoric like...

* 'there's not enough lithium in the world to service projections' (there is, funding, building and extracting it in a timely manner is the hard part). This was a lesser known car manufacturer.

* Ford losing billions in Ev dreams'

* 'lithium is a bubble'

* 'Sodium batteries could replace the li-ion!'

Listened to a bit JL commentary, I know ppl have their own views on him, I feel he's been fairly accurate the whole way through and has corrected errors in judgement. Alas, although subtle, he has remarked about the Chinese not being happy with his renewed world wide li picture. It's almost like a level of threat has been made and thus his language use is surreptitious (repetition of my own views, not investing advice etc).

Similarly, I could be way off here, I found PLS' decision not to report auction results perplexing..my read on that is the Chinese weren't happy with the transluceny, would there be a kind request/pressure elicited not to??

Then we've got articles suggesting the big dogs are sitting down to set a 'bottom on pricing', inventories are still stocked etc.

Keep in mind nighflyer's post the other day, other articles about EV sales in the UK, Tesla and BYD sales shooting through the roof.

While the sector is suppressed then ALB try to buy out LTR at what looks a good deal, is it though? Rejected and rightly so, not fair value. Temporary green but pushed back down again. AKE have a resource increase, not even a blip. Have my doubts with LKE but Ann looked ok, good for them.

The whole country has finally seen straight through the LNP & Murdoch 'news' outlets persisting in climate change denying, fossil fuel industry loving material. ALP not totally green but a better alternative to their predecessors in supporting electrification.

Have we seen this before? Yes. Are we in a better position, heck yes. Would PLS really risk p1000 if there was genuine doubt? No.

YOLO but in this case, HODL for the recoil or buy up if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
0.005(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $9.375B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.10 $56.95M 18.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 67474 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 249113 101
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.