PLS 0.37% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-26846

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    China isn't the major issue for PLS IMO at this point in time- Albo flung open the door and said 'come on in' to Wall Street leeches after creepy joe's IRA..... long termers here have seen the PRC in action (and still at it, no doubt) but we always knew they would screw us over if they could (and ASIC certainly did nothing to deter them). USA though.... meant to be 'allies', yeah, right..... all those dogs want is to M&A Australian assets to tie into their supply chains. PRC aren't the only ones who subscribe to the old adage 'why pay for the milk if the cow can be had for free'...... So here we are, with a share price so far below fair value it just isn't funny anymore. Love to see 'under the hood' 'nominees accounts' being held by the likes of HBSC and others.... but guess that won't happen anytime soon. Albo seems happy to see Australian companies come under attack by our 'friends and allies', and the disgraceful low ball offer by ALB for Liontown is just the opening shot across the bow. PLS is a hefty beast to swallow at fair value price, hence running down the SP. My original plans (been here since 2015) were to sell at between $12-$15 but can see fair value being closer to $20+ by the time dust settles on increased production + downstream and midstream value add income. So I'm not going anywhere until that happens- and just hope the BOD can stave off hostile T/O attempts by our 'friends and allies' (it won't be the PRC- FIRB will prevent that). Back to my Chalk Hill red....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.64 $2.72 $2.63 $51.42M 18.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28879 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 287620 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.