PLS 5.02% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-27096

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I just finished replacing the front crank seal on my Isuzu diesel. Fun times. 2 days for removal of radiator, air con condensor, belts, fan, rattle gun for crank bolt, pulley remover for harmonic balancer. 1 day cleaning and refit. I detest working on ICE vehicles and look forward to when an electric changeover can occur at a reasonably comparative cost to diesel engine replacement. Only those with a vested interest would rather stick with the ICE regime and those who just get in a vehicle and turn the key and believe the narrative pushed by shorters/accumulators/fossil fuel industry, I can only suggest - dyor.
    For PLS, should see expansion cover any fall in revenues in the med term if contract prices do indeed fall. This remains to be seen in any Li producer contract price to date and therefore, even with the lower pricing BS narrative, contract prices reported have not changed to downside. Make of that what you will.
    I read an article on China news that said 27% yoy growth for first 2 months of 2023 for EV battery sales. Total battery production was 130GWh - cant remember the yoy growth rate. I see a major difference between Xinhau news and major west investment news outlets. Must be nice to have access to news outlets - im sure the BEOT uses it to warn or inform all us retail investors - Looking after us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
0.140(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.93 $2.77 $65.23M 22.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3424 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 170199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.