PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

I’ve got lots invested also … but I’m not worried about the...

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    I’ve got lots invested also … but I’m not worried about the extent to which Australian’s get on board nor the rate at which that happens in Australia in respect of those invested interests.

Why?

Because the extent to which Australia will make use of EVs is but a pimple on the total quantity globally. I very very much doubt that any global player in the lithium battery industry is making any significant investment/development/model decisions based on how it will move the needle in Australia - and it’s those global players on whom I’m relying in making my decisions to invest in the thematic.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m Australian and of course I’m keen to see Australians embrace the technology and for Australia to develop the industries etc to improve the Australian position … but from an cold hard investment for my and my family’s future based on lithium thematics perspective - don’t really care how much it happens here in our small corner of the globe, just look at the uptake in global markets vs Australia to see why I feel that way. It’s happening at a far faster rate in OS markets than here and our PLS (etc) lithium investments will move based on those changes not Australian market changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.