PLS 1.67% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-28500

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    M+A is taking hold in the LI space. BEOT pushed the price down across the board, T/Os and mergers. Looks like the average Aussie peasant will be removed from the register of some of these companies one way or another. More and more of our great assets moving into the hands of the rich? I can understand it - if an energy transition to Li based battery tech really does eventuate over the next few decades and challenges O+G for energy requirements, the beot will be sure to own much of it as they do with Fossil fuel companies.
    Wrt to the talk on the other thread re T/O of PLS, Im thinking there is a reason ex Macquarie guy is on the BOD of PLS now and as they all read HC - Im sure its just coincidence that there is a new thread on PLS regarding T/O scenarios. If it happens, it will be for peanuts and another round of Aussie peasants will sell into the news. I hold shares in one of the best co's on the ASX in my opinion. I would not like to give that up for a few extra aussie pesos is the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
0.050(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.12 $3.03 $45.56M 14.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262357 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 102070 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.