PLS 3.23% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-29061

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436

I like how Dale commented on the Aussie/China relationship. There is multiple lines, between the lines in his commentary, one could read.

In the past week or 2, there has been a lot of Aussie facing positive news/commentary out of the US, followed this week by India and Indonesia. My personal preference is setting up conversion capacity in Indo, though, like other jurisdictions, not many are ready to receive feedstock, at best 2 years away, that is if they started construction of conversion facilities today. Thus, Dales comments are spot on at this point in time, but future production (P1000) is available, which that additional capacity is equivalent to a base load project, able to feed 45kt chem conversion facility.

We see a lot of news out there describing the energy transition as a future event, something that will happen in the future. To me, we are smack bang in the middle, that is, the deployment of transition facing assets/technology is now a daily event, we are living it now, and the momentum gains experienced over the past few years is accelerating - See big oil/gas moves over the past little while, the world has deployed massive solar and wind capacity in recent years, which is driving stationary storage deployment, which the later is growing faster than EV's this year, a ~CAGR of 50% this YTD.

We already know what PLS is doing wrt current expansion (P680 and POSCO JV = 46% of that capacity), which leaves P1000 open, and this little black duck is hoping that "spare" capacity is dedicated to a midstream fed hydroxide or carbonate conversation facility closer to EV manufacturers, so once again, Indo is a good fit it they get their act together, but nonetheless, there is multiple opportunities elsewhere, even supplying the Oz domestic market needs is a possibility, grid and home batteries, power tools, mining equipment, ICE to EV conversions, the list goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.100(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.034B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.20 $2.98 $96.27M 31.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80269 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 22200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.