PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-29446

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971

What will the SP open and what will its high be before the shorts kick into gear to put a limit on it with the help of profit takers?. It’s a tricky call with the Fed being a good chance of pausing the rate hikes and if so the rally could last the whole week imo, although if it tests $5 only an optimist will be calling it to be sustainable enough to stay above with all the expected June selling. But and it’s a big but if China looks likely to stimulate the economy and Fed do pause the BEOT could decide to try and catch everyone out by sending these lithium stocks on a big bull run. Nasdaq has gotten way ahead of the S@P and Dow so there may be a big catch up on the cards and with PLS being so undervalued as it is and companies like SQM and Albemarle not being far off their 52 week lows along with many others I think there is a bit of room to move in an upward direction. CXL JV expecting the FID this month, the beginning of operations with POSCO just around the corner and didn’t DH mention topping SH’s up with a dividend around the end of the FY could it just be wishful thinking that there may be a special dividend on the way before the August / September expectations, I don’t know just guessing but at a $4.50 it’s long way away from the Macquarie target price don’t you all think with the next quarter report going to show a bulging bank balance that to me will make the MC at silly levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.