PLS 0.33% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

What's wrong with this stock! Maybe nothing, maybe a lot.I spent...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    What's wrong with this stock! Maybe nothing, maybe a lot.
    I spent a few hours this morning looking at varrious lithium stocks, (SQM, ALB and FMC) compared to PLS. Looking at the valuations and how PLS compares. In short It looks so-so to me, even though I have a low average cost (USD). PLS is manipulated because of the very high float (crazy). Using the definition of penny stock, it's still a penny stock, but that's besides the point. It could be just flippers and not the shorts that manipulate this stock. But, on the plus side PLS has the best upside mover over the last few years and would have been the best purchase of any lithium stock.
    PLS has a market cap more than or equal to some of these higher priced stocks. It has a lower % of short interest, it has a higher dividend %, it has a float over 20 times most of these stocks, it feel like we are in the Little League instead of the Major League.
    IMO what needs to happen soon is doing a reverse split of 10-20 shares to 1 share and applying to a major stock exchange, (NYSX or Nas). The price would be around $50 to $100 per share and could double from there, volume would be reduced significantly and shorting would be by the pros or hedge funds. I don't think a buy back would help but lowering the float would make a difference how this is traded. I could be 100% wrong on this and the low price brings in more investors which should increase price in long run. I am arguing with myself here!
    All the stocks I mentioned are up 1% to 3% today, what will PLS do today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.010(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.269B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.02 $62.29M 20.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44089 $3.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 418771 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.