PLS 0.00% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

I believe the last question that was asked of the CEO at the...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    I believe the last question that was asked of the CEO at the quarterly
    presentation dealt with the share price. His response reminded of Occam's razor.
    He said something along the lines that when the price of lithium goes up the share
    price goes up and when it goes down the share price goes down. What a breath of fresh air to have
    a CEO who talks basic common sense. We have been very fortunate to have back to back
    terrific CEOs. Sure there is manipulation going on, after all humans are at play here. But, for
    the most part this current 200 million short position represents a body of investors, primarily
    hedge funds, who are betting the price of lithium goes down to the levels projected
    by Goldman Sachs. The substantial drop in lithium prices early this year put a lot
    of wind in their sails.

So now, as always, patience remains our marching order. Economic growth in China slowed.
    This has now caused their government to institute stimulation programs to
    promote a better economy through more consumer spending. Increasing EV sales
    is one of the government's lynch pin programs. This should improve demand, which
    should increase sales, which should increase the.............you know the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.08 $89.18M 28.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940080 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 223576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.