PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Warrain, hang tight mate.I don't understand either. I bought...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hi Warrain, hang tight mate.

I don't understand either. I bought at 5c originally and have always been a buy and hold, fundamental trader. And the fundamentals here are too good to ignore. I have seen these shifts for years and as far as I can understand, the BEOT have the capacity to borrow and lend shares. They force the price down by selling en masse at just the sniff of an issue in China or America, the retailers like you and me (maybe not me ) sell in a panic and then those same BEOT buggers come back in and pick up all the shares that panicked sellers have sold. Then they shift the shares they lent or borrowed back to where they were, and they end up with a massive nett gain holding. This is all done using bots and sophisticated software that you and I don't get access too. They can shift the market through volume, and they will keep doing this as long as the commodity has a level of unknown about it and the market responds to jitters and panic sellers sell or margin calls force sells etc.

What we can do is hold, buy a few more here and there and at some point, they will find there is no more panic, no more jitters and they cannot make they shifts anymore and hopefully by the time they figure that out, its cost them a few dollars.

Now someone will no doubt correct me on the above, but this is the way i explain it to my wife and she gets it and so she lets me buy more. So even i am wrong, it's the explanation that works for me and stops me from panic selling.

Not advice of course and DYOR

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.