PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

I understand your confusion, warrain, given the complexities are...

1. 11,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2057
    I understand your confusion, warrain, given the complexities are many. Nevertheless, my simple man's view of the current environment is this: Aside from the market mafia doing their thing it's all about sentiment. Whilst the lithium sector is positive China's economy is somewhat dodgy, and with China currently being the biggest battery/EV player their woes are weighing on the lithium sector. Global inflation and interest rates are also taking their toll on market sentiment.
    That said, the cycle is always turning. The US and Europe are now working towards wresting control of the battery/EV sector from China. In time, broader economic sentiment will swing to the upside, converging with the continuing evolutionary expansion in and of the EV/battery revolution. In the meantime, PLS continues to evolve and grow regardless, despite the broader economic ructions, which may present excellent opportunities to grow one's holdings with a high level of confidence not often seen with other sectors, particularly with PLS as a solid, money-making machine in a growth sector still regarded in its infancy.
    There are of course many other complexities driving the dynamic of sentiment, but mine is the simple man's view.

All the best with how you choose to play the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $63.54M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 215474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.