PLS 0.75% $4.01 pilbara minerals limited

Well, that's how it's going to be. But does anyone ask why?As...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Well, that's how it's going to be. But does anyone ask why?

As far as I can see, most manufacturers are pursuing a strategy based on "premium". That's what BWM and Mercedes have said in any case, they see themselves positioned there. But what about VW? ID3, the smallest VW at the moment, starts where??? 35k euros or even 40k euros? And here the customers can still deduct their subsidy of 6k. It's strange, though, that since the subsidy, prices have risen by almost the same amount for almost all manufacturers. At the end of the day, the manufacturers take the government subsidy and still report record profits, even though fewer cars are being sold.Now the Chinese come along and offer "cheaper" cars. Of course, this is a thorn in the side of the industry, and they are now taking action against it. I don't believe that this is a market economy.

Let's go back to the price of 35-40k euros. For some Pilbis, this is only the amount of a dividend, but for the broad mass of the population, it is an amount that is hardly feasible and certainly not for a car where you often have to accept restrictions. The charging infrastructure is currently a disaster and has barely moved in the last year (as far as I can tell in my area). In addition, there are the problems of inflation, food has risen sharply, petrol costs almost 2 euros a litre, gas, electricity have all risen sharply.

Furthermore, Germany is trying to make everything "green". New heating systems have to meet standards, which has a strong financial impact on people, regardless of age. Europe wants to be great, but forgets that we are only the fifth wheel in the wagon and that we are a pawn in the game of the powers that be. Of course, as a PLS investor I am happy about every EV sold, but I also see the limits to growth under the current macroeconomic conditions. It would be a blessing for the world if less money were spent on war and more on economic strength.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.01
Change
0.030(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $12.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.02 $3.94 $69.61M 17.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 384127 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 158548 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.01
  Change
0.030 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.99 $4.02 $3.94 4868697
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.