PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

If this is oversupplied, then why are the likes of PLS sending...

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454

If this is oversupplied, then why are the likes of PLS sending cargo after cargo? Or have they slowed the shipments ....

I know the rules around demand and supply, but I think some of the big boys are controlling the narrative after understanding the whole supply chain to make a shit load of money

To me the Shorts control both the price action, and are controlling the pricing at the SMM or fastmarkets. To me this is an industry at its infancy and there seems to massive agendas in controlling the narrative

Sunny you are right, I cant get my head around whats discussed, and what the price action says - and the knock on effect to the share price of lithium stocks, I just think this is too swift of an action, and the price falls too dramatic on lowish volume( Again perhaps my interpretation)

Shorting -- Its all the major lithium players being hit by massive shorting, imagine a whole industry being trampled. Pls is at 11% shorts, ALB is at 6.5% shorts, Hongkong listed lithium stocks hitting 52 week lows, It just feels like this is a coordinated attack

You really have to think where is the ESG/Green Narrative? And if it exists, then where does it leave the narrative that there is little or no demand for Spodumene... or is the technology changing

Confused!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.