PLS 0.62% $3.20 pilbara minerals limited

I don't think it's mostly scared retailers selling...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    I don't think it's mostly scared retailers selling like you're suggesting. I think this is short sellers and mindless institutions and etf action as the market cap falls over time. They never supported PLS early on because of FUD and they still don't.

Retailers in stocks that were supported by retail from the get go, like MIN, Afterpay, PLS, FMG and others, know how to hold because over time, they've been right long term when the BEOT wasn't. The early shareholders in PLS had some difficult drawdowns and FUD but once you survive it, you get diamond hands.

I wasn't around early because i was busy elsewhere but PLS results speak for themselves and the diamond handed retail holders from the beginning are all retired and don't need to listen to analysts who work for a living, instead of being right for a living...

SHORT sellers are just Short sighted. As with coal, they will bend the knee if a supply deficit crunch occurs and then say, "this is a bubble, so we weren't wrong anyway, it's just irrational retail holders".

bit of a rant but i hate the suggestion that retail is dumb money when the smart money is always acting dumb.
    Last edited by polarbear666: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.020(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $9.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.23 $3.18 $79.04M 24.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.21 493680 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.