PLS 2.07% $2.36 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-33767

1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4125
    Cover, reset at higher price, totally screw with retail heads by selling down again. They are dirty rotten scoundrels Max. We know it, they know it, my 6 year old grandson knows it (because I'm teaching him early). I have a trust account for him, setup this week. Funds ready to go.

So, if the maggots think they are winning now, they'll have to offer much higher prices in the future to get holders to play.

Grandson, Granddaughter, Daughter, Sister, SMSF, Wife's trading account, Wife's Pension account, Friends all sitting ready to buy as the dust settles.

I'm doing my bit to educate the masses so they get their pie instead of the maggots. These are long term investors so the shares are off the market for years. From little things, big things grow. Thanks Kev Carmody and Paul Kelly.

Do they know we are onto them?

Honestly, today's price action was a joy to watch. All the noise, negativity, FUD. When push comes to shove, true colors emerge and PLS is the big daddy of Lithium on the ASX. Which stock moved first, PLS. Which stock had the volume, PLS.

ASX down, Lithium stocks recovered and mostly up.

China has a Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day Holiday week from 29th September. I'm expecting the usual lull then. It is after our divvie payment and expected DRP. Maybe a test of $4 again. If not, well, all happy campers here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
-0.050(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.44 $2.45 $2.31 $66.76M 28.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22020 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 189205 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.