PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

Clearly the last financial year set up PLS with a war chest the...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Clearly the last financial year set up PLS with a war chest the envy of most if not all small companies.
    It would be unrealistic to expect this bonanza to continue into this financial year, but I expect that we will do quite nicely.

In all likelihood the shipped Spod may be down a little on previous quarters and we can expect the prices received to be also a bit more subdued. While we all want to have ongoing superstar performance, the reality seems to me that, while we will still be making good profits, it will be less than those with Rose-coloured glasses expect. Maybe it is realistic versus optimistic?
    Anyone know anything about the Tantalum contribution to the bottom line?

Just think of the downside for hopeful explorers in this economic climate for the difficulty in getting investment and financing to get their resource to production. Maybe if PLS is doing it hard with the share price, it may well be that we are futureproofing our future sales at the expense of those explorers who won't make it.???

So many posts from non-holders - like they have a mission to prove their point, even though they have no skin in the game. Not that I take any of the sentiments showing on each poster as fact. I have no-one on 'ignore' so I get to see all the dirty unwashed comments from people who need to get a life elsewhere.

I used to post more, but now prefer to watch and listen.
    So when PLS perhaps puts in a less than exceptional quarter, I won't be overly concerned. After all I am, like others, here for the long haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.