PLS 1.07% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

Thankyou for your replyregardless of what you say, the price...

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Thankyou for your reply

regardless of what you say, the price differential gives me an indication of what’s happening in the spot market and how manipulated it is. I understood your example yesterday, but I can put other arguments to prove why it is worth pushing the prices down. So whilst you may work in financial markets, I am a tax accountant and economist and extensively read on what’s happening - so I have a good understanding of the overall dynamics

todays price action, and volume was clearly lit up to some extent by Vanguard - ESg funds adding 9 million @ an average price of $4.72 since May 23 as per data disclosed - ( I calculated on excel) - shorts started to cover or got stopped out and finally market participants realised the lithium carbonate prices sold to other countries - all pointing to manipulated lithium markets - everyone wants to follow the Chinese markets which don’t feel fair and equitable

I am of the opinion that the market experts are not incorrect in saying the Lithium demand will exceed supply, it is more of a market dynamic or narrative to push down Lithium currently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
-0.035(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $9.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.25 $3.19 $47.38M 14.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 277687 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 378586 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.