PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

"I will move towards believing in EV as and when the cost to...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    "I will move towards believing in EV as and when the cost to consumers generally becomes more affordable."

That's a very pertinent point. I won't be buying an EV anytime soon, at least not until there is a cost benefit compared to an ICE alternative. I believe the time will surely come though when EVs are at parity on cost with ICE transport.

Another reason many people will transition to EVs is for free fuel as they can be charged from your own solar power. Diesel and petrol aren't getting any cheaper either, and if this trend continues it will be another nail in the coffin for ICE.

Look at how the naysayers boo-hooed renewable energy, that it was too expensive and always would be. Now the tables have turned and renewables are now cheaper for power generation than fossil fuels.

"I remember when a well dressed businessman (then using trains from the
    North Shore of Sydney to the city) said to a colleague that television
    would never catch on !!. So there is plenty of scope for your view."

Many years ago I worked with an old electrician and he told me a story about the days when he went to technical college and the teacher was telling the apprentices about these diode thingies that had just came out, and he told the apprentices not to worry about them as they would never catch on.

I don't think technical advancement will ever be halted, we as humans have an inborn penchant to complicate the f@#k out of the most simplest of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.