PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-34515

1. 6,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4121
    From what I’ve noticed in the course of trades, some big trades during last week pushed price to 434. Then equally big trades pushed it back down. This could be the coordinated FIBO mob just trading between themselves or a battle with institutions who are bullish and don’t have the FIBO playbook. Milking as many shares as possible from the market. With a US weak finish for Lithium stocks, I fully expect a test under 4 again during next week. I would like to be wrong on that but if it does play out, ammo waiting.

The demand data is telling us current available supply is tight and being held up by the shitty DSO, China Lepidolite/brine and any other marginal garbage. This marginal high cost curve supply should underpin price at current levels, or there about. So far, new supply appears to be following the well known path of under delivering. Demand is holding as expected so unless demand takes a hit from world macro events, things are looking ok.

I’m not seeing many of the tag team so it must be the usual suspects I have ignored from times past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.