PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Bit of pain of late for anyone buying in at the high 4’s or 5’s....

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Bit of pain of late for anyone buying in at the high 4’s or 5’s. Things have been much worse, i held a fair amount when PLS was up against the wall, raising funds and moderating production to save costs. PLS had the potential to go under in that climate. I held on because I believed the world needed our product (
    and lots of it) I held on because we had a massive resource in the ground and great plans to get it out.
    I hold on now, because those 2 key fundamentals have not changed, except we are getting much more of our product out of the ground and still accelerating that effort.
    While the short term macro economics globally are playing out, and PLS may receive a lower full year profit than previous - they are a long way from those dark days and still pumping in good coin.The worm will again turn and we have a very reliable high output operation that can supply the worlds needs. Full faith in the longer term, what happens today and tomorrow, i will leave that to the many day traders and rocket scientists. ( who by the look of it, get it right 100% of the time - retrospectively ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.