PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-34840

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    If you are so sensitive to sell at $1.50, then maybe that is for the better for your mental health.
    The numbers are just that, estimates as stated.
    The amount sold will be different from the amount shipped in any case. This can be higher or lower probably easily by 5-10% or even more, but should be within about 10% + or -.
    Price assumption is based on the drop experience by MIN. This can also easily by out by 10%. More likely on the positive side for PLS.
    You can pick any of the numbers randomly as you feel comfortable with and plug that into the calculation. Though it come to $277m with the numbers I used(which are clear for anyone to see, I didn't just say $277m without substantiating what it is based on). That's why I said around $300m. I don't see it below this, but obviously $600m this quarter is unfortunately not looking possible.
    This goes up and down faster you can say yo-yo. Or down and up if that sounds more positive.
    We'll know tomorrow anyway. PLS is trading up, so you should be happy today.
    If it is down, then you should also be happy, because then you can buy more cheaper. Cheer up mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.