PLS 0.25% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

It will be interesting to see how our SP will go as our JV with...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    It will be interesting to see how our SP will go as our JV with POSCO proceeds, considering the banning of short selling in Korea.
    Hopefully Australia will be watching.
    There's currently a lot of M&A's in the lithium sector. This suggests to me that the big miners intend to get bigger. It should make them more cost effective and drive all the benefits that come with that.
    One of which is to increase their dominance in the market.
    Is there an oversupply of lithium? I wouldn't know but the price is still falling. Our SP is very sensitive to the the price of ore. So as much as the shorters are driving down the SP, it can also be said the shorters are riding the coattails of the falling spot price.
    Shorters are a piece of the puzzle. They're only the devil if you choose to sell - (worse if you're taking a hit) then only to see the SP suddenly rise.
    So if you have spare cash, hang onto the shares you've got and by buying more at a lower price then you'll be lowering the average cost price per share plus increasing your quantity.
    Billions is being poured into capital expansion and consolidation by the big boys&girls - which includes PLS. This wouldn't be happening if there wasn't a future in lithium.
    But I do believe these big companies are preparing for prices to fall in the future. Through consolidations, M&A, JV's - they will increase market share and make it harder for the small ventures to get a foothold.
    I'm also waiting for a buyback (might also get the shorters off our backs), a bonus and future dividends. All this plays into the hand of increasing my holding.
    Don't agree? Tell someone who cares!
    IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.07 $3.96 $64.36M 15.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1404 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 3400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.05
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $3.96 4355959
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.