PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Royboy39We are not owners of the company (though we think we...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Royboy39
    We are not owners of the company (though we think we are), we do not make the decisions that effect the running of the company, so therefore we are not entitled to know confidential info about contracts etc. The CEO's and any person with responsibly with the company can not give out sensitive info that is not available to everyone/the market. That is why they make announcements - to inform the market. A lot of info has to be kept confidential to protect the business.

If you had a contract with PLS for 50kt of spod and was paying $30/kg, how would you feel if it was blurted out that I was buying 50kt and paying $25/kg.

I have been a HC representative to a company to look and report back to fellow HC holders - asked a bucket load of questions from HC people. You don't get told any more info than what the market knows.

Dale was asked recently (qtly report) who are some of the possible new down stream JV's . He didn't answer that - confidential at this stage. Hope that helps. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.