PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-36402

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Fantastic how a big drop brings out the non holders with some friendly advice for all.

Some food for thought -

We all knew the shorts were plugging away here and although it looked like they were stuck at $3.50 - they found some more ammo. Good on them.

Interestingly the only graphic they can find that shows a decline in Li demand is a manufactured graphic with 10% yoy growth as a baseline- pretty positive really - but banded around like doom and the end of sales growth. Comedic really even for a moron.

This graph has been used by multiple analysts to drive the declining Li narrative.

Who does this narrative benefit? - two main parties today - Li buyers and shorts.

It may well bite 1/2 of them them in the ass if a takeover bid is made. interested to see.

But what we know for sure is Li demand is growing - exponentially - as is demand for EV's - really only in its infancy atm.

What is the effect of this narrative- volatility. A traders delight. At the moment there is money to make on a decline- but the same enthusiasm will be used to make money on the inevitable rise too - by the same participants (except the buyers).

As others state what cures low prices- low prices.

How does the industry react? There is only one possible way to react to pricing below sustainable levels - reduce or cease production.

PLS obviously isn't going broke anytime soon (hence the large institutional ownership) and with ongoing profits at current sales pricing I see its strength only increasing really as smaller players fold.

The tide will turn and I will still be here watching. There's lots of profit in this long.
    May have to buy some more now I think even though I'm averaging up.

Will be very interested to see tomorrows trading.
    Last edited by windrider323: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.