PLS 0.00% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-36797

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Gee it's been a while since I last looked at my portfolio and got that warm tingling feeling of profits rolling in. Last time was actually the last PLS divvy. It's been pretty demoralising to watch the slow bleed.

With all the negative BS we have been through in the last couple of months it's nice to see a retrace start - supporting my absolute belief that PLS is vastly undervalued.

Will be lovely to see a sustained run now to a more realistic value. Go PLS and all LTH - apt rewards for our continued belief and steadfast holding - with more to come imo.

I also note with interest the lack of blow-in bs commentary from the naysayers which is nice too. A definate win-win.

Certain loud Shorts may have congratulated themselves having made $11k recently - well I made that & much more in less than 5 mins supporting a coy I believe in- not by dragging it down in a swarm of negative BS.

I'm sure others here did much better with larger holdings - to you I say - well done sir/madam - you deserve every cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.971B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $3.06 $2.90 $69.52M 23.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1139657 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 57305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.